important things to remember
- if someone doesn’t reply to your message they are probably busy, not ignoring you
- just because someone doesn’t message you first, it doesn’t mean they don’t care about you
- if someone seems upset or distant they probably aren’t upset at you in particular
- lots of people love you and you’re not annoying
when i’m with adults
when I’m with my friends
when i’m online
Sammy’s life is hard
lets stop calling middle aged people that are sexist and racist “traditional”
This is a big win for anti-rape activists, many of whom have been touting the necessity of an “affirmative consent” standard for years. California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) has the next month to sign the bill into law. If he does, schools across the state would be required to define consent before engaging in sexual activity as an “affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement” or risk losing state financial aid funding.
| hey, hey. so people are going back to school or, already in school so here’s this masterpost of helpful stuff to help you survive school!!
- graphing / scientific / matrix / statistics calculator
- make some flash cards!!
- tips on googling
- a lil studying guide
- note taking strategies
- tips on highlighting
- math problem solver 1/2/3
- lookin’ for some poems?
- TED videos
- let’s study like college kids
- free fucking microsoft word
- video math tutor!!
- citation guide
- pull an all-nighter & still ace that exam
- online homework planner (also an app)
- u lookin’ for a word?
- let’s practice for the sat
- anxious and/or stressed?
- feeling a little crappy?
- anxiety & panic masterpost yay
- motivation for anything and everything
- don’t be sad, check this cutie out
- yoga for stress relief
- tips to help someone going through a panic attack
- talking to someone with depression?
- how to deal with mental illness
- nice words from lil b
music ft. food
- mixes for however you feel
- my favorite study mix
- homemade mac & cheese
- blueberry muffin in a mug
- pita w/ avocados & fried eggs pizza
- fav calming mix
- classical music for 4 hours
- coffee shop sounds
- 3 hours of instrumental stuff
- study snacking 101